• Welcome to The AniMyth MMORPG Project. Please login or sign up.

Welcome to The AniMyth MMORPG Project. Please login or sign up.

Dec 07, 2021, 10:50

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 36
  • Total Topics: 33
  • Online Today: 4
  • Online Ever: 31
  • (Oct 20, 2021, 14:02)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 4
Total: 4

Recent

4 Guests, 0 Users

Favorite anime character?

Started by Kokoro, Oct 31, 2021, 22:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokoro

Who is your favorite character, and why?

For me, it was Princess Ayeka from Tenchi Universe / Muyo!.  I like underdog characters, and so many people didn't like her (most because of her English voice/attitude).  I kind of felt sorry for her.

Second it was Skuld from Ah! My Goddess.  She and I shared lots of things in common.  Technology, and math, building things, and just being the "brat", and probably the whole Coming of Age theme.  Plus I loved her pink outfit!

Konoka Kanoe from Negima! is next.  I loved  how positive her personality was, and that she seemed to be one of the smartest girls in the class.  She roller skated to class while most other students were running all the time.

Lisianthus, from Shuffle!  I liked her because her favored weapon of choice was a folding chair.  That and I thought she was cute.  However, I also like Rena, because of her explosive magick when she got angry.

Finally Fate Testarossa from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.  I resonate most with this character.  We share a lot of the same personality and history.  Both of our mothers died when we were children, she's determined and can't give up.  She's loyal.  She didn't think she was good enough for friendship, and was/is quite socially awkward and shy.  But, I like her also because she knows how to fight, and kick butt.  She also chose not to kill Nanoha when defeating her in combat on more than one occasion.  Something she would later be beaten for.  That's another thing, is all the physical and emotional abuse she had to live with.  Being Trans, I can also identify with her feeling like a fake/imposter as she's a clone.  I also find her to be absolutely adorable.

It also seems that I like a lot of anime girls with red eyes.  8)